Tuesday 5 October 2010

More Challenges To GLW

 In his latest blog GLW states

"Robert Green is no hero, he is no brave heart he ia a Snake Oil Salesman - I have spoken for many hours with him, as I have with Anne Greig - I have dined with him, I have arranged meetings for him and every responsible person I know who has met him has advised me correctly when they said avoid him he is either sick or a crook. It seems they were right."

 So come on Greggy boy - name these people who advised you that Robert was sick or a crook !

 You also claim to be in touch with Greg Mackie. Given your track record we treat this claim with a large pinch of salt. Can you provide a recent verifiable photograph of Greg Mackie to accompany the multiple photographs you are able to produce of his late uncle, Roy Greig ?

 Will Little Greggy rise to the challenge or will he simply ignore it (as when requested to provide evidence that he had ever served in the Army) ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment